Almanera Sustainable, Eco Friendly, Vegan Canvas Espadrille Wedges - Beige Tan
These organic cotton lace-up wedges are inspired by the Mediterranean and designed for breathability, comfort, and style. Made in Spain, these are an authentic pair of exquisite, espadrilles — made by artisans who preserve centuries-old traditions of shoemaking.
- Lightweight Summer Espadrilles
- Authentic. Made by artisans in Spain
- Designed for breathability, style, and comfort
- 6.35cm heels = 2.5" inches Wedge height
- Soft cotton ankle tie laces
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas Upper
- Comfortable and cushioned insole
- Natural jute midsole with a vulcanized rubber sole
- Wear with just about anything — summery dress, cute shorts, fave jeans & more!
Beige Tan, lace-up, rope jute sole espadrille PUMP wedges (6.35cm heels = 2.5" inches) with reinforcement stitching. Made of 100% organic cotton canvas. Soft cushioned organic cotton insole. Slip-resistant vulcanized rubber soles. Ribbon lace ends are sewed by hand to prevent fraying.
🌿 VEGAN SHOES, this product is animal-friendly and sustainable. The jute fiber is eco-friendly and carbon positive. This fiber is excellent at insulating and reducing heat conductivity. Furthermore, it is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable.
♻️ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING, we avoid plastic materials and you can recycle the box and contents.
🌳🌳 TWO TREES PLANTED, with your purchase, two trees are planted in reforestation projects around the world.