Almanera Sustainable, Eco Friendly, Vegan Canvas Espadrille Wedges - White
These organic cotton lace-up wedges are inspired by the Mediterranean and designed for breathability, comfort, and style. Made in Spain, these are an authentic pair of exquisite, espadrilles — made by artisans who preserve centuries-old traditions of shoemaking.
- Lightweight Summer Espadrilles
- Authentic. Made by artisans in Spain
- Designed for breathability, style, and comfort
- 6.35cm heels = 2.5" inches Wedge height
- Soft cotton ankle tie laces
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas Upper
- Comfortable and cushioned insole
- Natural jute midsole with a vulcanized rubber sole
- Wear with just about anything — summery dress, cute shorts, fave jeans & more!
White, lace-up, rope jute sole espadrille PUMP wedges (6.35cm heels = 2.5" inches) with reinforcement stitching. Made of 100% organic cotton canvas. Soft cushioned organic cotton insole. Slip-resistant vulcanized rubber soles. Ribbon lace ends are sewed by hand to prevent fraying.
🌿 VEGAN SHOES, this product is animal-friendly and sustainable. The jute fiber is eco-friendly and carbon positive. This fiber is excellent at insulating and reducing heat conductivity. Furthermore, it is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable.
♻️ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING, we avoid plastic materials and you can recycle the box and contents.
🌳🌳 TWO TREES PLANTED, with your purchase, two trees are planted in reforestation projects around the world.
If you're in between sizes, we recommend you size up.
Length heel to toe (CMS)
|Length heel to toe (Inches)|
How to get your heel-to-toe measurement.
1) Place one foot on a piece of paper with your heel against a wall.
2) Trace the outline of your foot. Easier if you have someone help. Avoid holding the pencil at an angle.
3) Using a ruler, measure the longest heel-to-toe part of your outline. Take measurement and reference the size chart to determine your shoe size.
FREE standard shipping on orders to the US, Canada and Europe
UPS 2nd Day Air USA shipping is $20
UPS Next Day Air USA shipping is $35
Standard Shipping to Australia & New Zealand: $15
Pre-orders/Backorders will be shipped after production of item (4-8+ weeks). This is the most sustainable option as it avoids over production.
International orders outside of the USA may require additional duties and tax fees and are the responsibility of the customer.
We offer a 30 day return policy. Read more on our FAQ page.
Authentic Spanish Espadrilles Made with Heart in Spain
Organic Cotton Canvas
With Biankina® you're not only getting a beautifully crafted espadrille, you're also getting premium quality GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Canvas uppers that are breathable eco-friendly and durable.
100% Sustainable & Vegan
We believe that the future is kind & sustainable. With Biankina® your shoes are made without any animal products — this includes the organic uppers, the natural jute midsoles, adhesive glues and rubber soles.
Handcrafted in Spain
Your pair of Biankina® espadrilles are handcrafted by Spanish artisans who keep the centuries-old tradition alive. Hand-sewn in Spain, every pair is individually made with care. You'll love the quality and versatility.