Taggia Organic Canvas Eco Vegan Espadrille Wedges - Black
Elevate your shoe game with TAGGIA, our eco-friendly and vegan espadrille wedges! These shoes are the perfect balance of style and sustainability. The 2.5-inch heel gives you a little lift, while still providing all-day comfort. The upper is made from organic GOTS-certified cotton, making them gentle on your feet and good for the planet. The all-natural jute adds a touch of rustic charm, and the rubber sole provides durability and traction. The criss-cross design gives them a unique, elevated look that is both casual and versatile. Whether you're running errands or dressing up for a night out, these espadrilles will be your new go-to. Upgrade your shoe collection and make a sustainable choice with TAGGIA.
- Experience summer in style with our lightweight espadrilles
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Spain for authentic quality
- Designed for maximum breathability, fashion and comfort
- A 2.5-inch wedge heel (6.35cm) for the perfect lift
- Soft cotton buckle strap for a custom fit
- Made with 100% organic cotton canvas upper for a sustainable choice
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort
- Natural jute midsole with a vulcanized rubber sole for durability
- Versatile design pairs well with summer dresses, shorts, jeans, and more!
This summer, introduce your feet to sustainable style with our TAGGIA black espadrille wedges. Made with 100% organic cotton canvas and eco-friendly jute rope soles, these wedges feature a 2.5-inch heel, lace-up design, and soft cotton buckle strap for a custom fit. Cushioned organic cotton insole and slip-resistant vulcanized rubber soles provide all-day comfort. These vegan shoes are biodegradable, recyclable and plant two trees with every purchase.
🌿 VEGAN SHOES: Eco-friendly and sustainable vegan shoes made with biodegradable, recyclable jute fiber that is carbon positive and insulates to reduce heat conductivity.
♻️ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: Packaging that can be recycled and avoids plastic materials.
🌳🌳 TWO TREES PLANTED: Your purchase plants two trees in reforestation projects worldwide.