Taggia Organic Canvas Eco Vegan Espadrille Wedges - Black
Elevate your shoe game with TAGGIA, our eco-friendly and vegan espadrille wedges! These shoes are the perfect balance of style and sustainability. The 2.5-inch heel gives you a little lift, while still providing all-day comfort. The upper is made from organic GOTS-certified cotton, making them gentle on your feet and good for the planet. The all-natural jute adds a touch of rustic charm, and the rubber sole provides durability and traction. The criss-cross design gives them a unique, elevated look that is both casual and versatile. Whether you're running errands or dressing up for a night out, these espadrilles will be your new go-to. Upgrade your shoe collection and make a sustainable choice with TAGGIA.
- Experience summer in style with our lightweight espadrilles
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Spain for authentic quality
- Designed for maximum breathability, fashion and comfort
- A 2.5-inch wedge heel (6.35cm) for the perfect lift
- Soft cotton buckle strap for a custom fit
- Made with 100% organic cotton canvas upper for a sustainable choice
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort
- Natural jute midsole with a vulcanized rubber sole for durability
- Versatile design pairs well with summer dresses, shorts, jeans, and more!
This summer, introduce your feet to sustainable style with our TAGGIA black espadrille wedges. Made with 100% organic cotton canvas and eco-friendly jute rope soles, these wedges feature a 2.5-inch heel, lace-up design, and soft cotton buckle strap for a custom fit. Cushioned organic cotton insole and slip-resistant vulcanized rubber soles provide all-day comfort. These vegan shoes are biodegradable, recyclable and plant two trees with every purchase.
🌿 VEGAN SHOES: Eco-friendly and sustainable vegan shoes made with biodegradable, recyclable jute fiber that is carbon positive and insulates to reduce heat conductivity.
♻️ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: Packaging that can be recycled and avoids plastic materials.
🌳🌳 TWO TREES PLANTED: Your purchase plants two trees in reforestation projects worldwide.
FREE standard shipping on orders to the US, Canada and Europe
UPS 2nd Day Air USA shipping is $20
UPS Next Day Air USA shipping is $35
Standard Shipping to Australia & New Zealand: $15
Pre-orders/Backorders will be shipped after production of item (4-8+ weeks). This is the most sustainable option as it avoids over production.
International orders outside of the USA may require additional duties and tax fees and are the responsibility of the customer.
We offer a 30 day return policy. Read more on our FAQ page.