Tamarita Eco Canvas Vegan Espadrille Wedges - Black
- Made by artisans in Spain
- Designed for style and comfort
- Natural jute with a vulcanized rubber sole
- Comfortable and cushioned with every step
- Wear with just about anything
If you're in between sizes, we recommend you size up.
Length heel to toe (CMS)
|Length heel to toe (Inches)|
How to get your heel-to-toe measurement.
1) Place one foot on a piece of paper with your heel against a wall.
2) Trace the outline of your foot. Easier if you have someone help. Avoid holding the pencil at an angle.
3) Using a ruler, measure the longest heel-to-toe part of your outline. Take measurement and reference the size chart to determine your shoe size.
FREE standard shipping on orders to the US, Canada and Europe
UPS 2nd Day Air USA shipping is $20
UPS Next Day Air USA shipping is $35
Standard Shipping to Australia & New Zealand: $15
Pre-orders/Backorders will be shipped after production of item (4-8+ weeks). This is the most sustainable option as it avoids over production.
International orders outside of the USA may require additional duties and tax fees and are the responsibility of the customer.
We offer a 30 day return policy. Read more on our FAQ page.
Authentic Spanish Espadrilles Made with Heart in Spain
Organic Cotton Canvas
With Biankina® you're not only getting a beautifully crafted espadrille, you're also getting premium quality GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Canvas uppers that are breathable eco-friendly and durable.
100% Sustainable & Vegan
We believe that the future is kind & sustainable. With Biankina® your shoes are made without any animal products — this includes the organic uppers, the natural jute midsoles, adhesive glues and rubber soles.
Handcrafted in Spain
Your pair of Biankina® espadrilles are handcrafted by Spanish artisans who keep the centuries-old tradition alive. Hand-sewn in Spain, every pair is individually made with care. You'll love the quality and versatility.
Organic GOTS Certified Cotton
Our eco-friendly vegan canvas espadrilles are made with heart in Spain. Featuring breathable organic cotton uppers, and soft cotton laces. Our cotton is organic, GOTS certified and farmed responsibly.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognized as the leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers worldwide. Organic textiles are required to comply with high level environmental criteria and social criteria as well.