Oliva Organic Canvas Espadrille Wedge Sandals - Navy Blue
These vegan cross-strap open-toe espadrille sandals with a 2" inch-low wedge are inspired by the Mediterranean and designed for breathability, comfort, and style. Made in Spain, these are an authentic pair of exquisite, espadrilles — made by artisans who preserve centuries-old shoemaking traditions.
- Lightweight Summer Espadrilles
- Authentic. Made by artisans in Spain
- Designed for breathability, comfort, and versatility
- 100% Organic Canvas upper
- 2" Low wedge heel
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Comfy cushioned insole
- Natural jute midsole with a vulcanized rubber sole
- Wear with just about anything — summery dress, cute shorts, fave jeans & more!
Timeless in Navy Blue, elegant ankle strap, rope jute sole espadrille wedge (5cm heels = 2” inches) with reinforcement stitching. Made of 100% organic cotton. Slip-resistant vulcanized rubber soles.
🌿 VEGAN SHOES, this product is animal-friendly and sustainable. The jute fiber is eco-friendly and carbon positive. This fiber is excellent at insulating and reducing heat conductivity. Furthermore, it is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable.
♻️ SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING, we avoid plastic materials and you can recycle the box and contents.
🌳🌳 TWO TREES PLANTED, with your purchase, two trees are planted in reforestation projects worldwide.